Are you looking for motivation to get you going in your Network Marketing business? If so, then I am going to help you discover why your greatest WHY matters.
Motivation In Network Marketing: Why Your Greatest WHY Matters
Whether you’re just getting started in Network Marketing or you’ve been doing it for a while, and you want to guarantee YOUR success, here are a few questions you need to ask yourself:
What’s The Single Biggest Asset You Can Have On Your Side When Building Your Business?
Take a minute to consider this…
- Is it a good starting capital?
- Is it a large existing network of friends?
- Is it a lot of time on your hands?
If Someone You Knew Were To Come Up To You And Say, “I Have A Great Opportunity Here That Can Make You Rich!”, What Would You Ask Them?
An overwhelming majority will ask the question “what”.
“What do I need to do?”
“What do I have to invest?”
“What do I stand to lose?”
About half the people asked may also respond with the question “how”.
“How will I succeed?”
“How will I leverage my time and money?”
“How can I maximize this opportunity?”
But precious few, perhaps one in ten, will ask the most vital question of all: “WHY”.
“WHY do I want to do this business?”
“WHy do I want to be rich?”
“WHY do I want to be financially free?”
In Network Marketing, Work Will Create Only 10% Of Our Success
The other 90% will rely on our WHY.
That’s because our WHY is what’s going to move us to do everything necessary to make our business successful.
As the great millionaire John D. Rockefeller once said, “Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim.”
Anyone can have the money, the time, and the network, but if we don’t have a compelling reason to grow our business, then it’s harder to generate the will to work and maximize what we have.
On the other hand, a person can have none of these resources, but with a great “WHY,” they’ll move heaven and earth to accomplish their dreams.
So before you embark on building and growing your MLM, or on any kind of business, ask yourself:
What Is Your Greatest WHY?
* Why start the business at all?
* What end do you have in mind?
* Is it to buy the house of your dreams?
* Is it to get that private jet you’ve always wanted?
* Is it to acquire jewelry, a Jacuzzi, a Jaguar?
* Or is it something deeper?
* Is it so that you can send the kids, yours or someone else’s, to the best schools available?
* Is it to support your parents so they can retire in style?
* Is it to shoulder the medical bills of a sick relative?
* Is it to build your family a fortune that would last through generations?
* Or perhaps it has to deal with you personally.
* Do you want to have time freedom?
* To work only because you want to, not because you have to?
* To never worry about money again for the rest of your days?